The Finger Lakes Regional Economic Development Council (FLREDC) is pleased to announce Round 7 of the New York State Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) is now open for projects seeking support from up to $800 million of available funding via dozens of State agency programs. The deadline for submittal is July 28th at 4:00 pm.
The CFA enables businesses, municipalities, not-for-profits and members of the public to apply, through a single application, for assistance from dozens of state programs for projects that create jobs and help to revitalize communities.
“The Regional Economic Development Councils (REDC) have successfully brought local communities together like never before, spurring economic growth from the ground up and creating jobs across New York,” Governor Cuomo said. “With the seventh round of the REDC awards, the state will continue its partnership with local governments and community leaders – making smart investments in our cities, towns and villages to give the Regional Councils the tools needed to build their communities for years to come.”
The REDC process has transformed New York State government’s approach to economic development, creating a statewide framework for bottom-up economic growth and streamlining the application process for state funding. Since 2011, the first year of the initiative, over $4.6 billion has been awarded to more than 5,200 projects that are projected to create and retain more than 210,000 jobs statewide.
- Use this link to learn all about CFA Round 7 and the REDC process from the 2017 Guidebook:
- Click here to access the CFA web portal to submit a project application:
Below are the various resource materials available to learn more about the CFA process:
- CFA Resource Manual: https://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2017ResourcesAvailable.pdf
- CFA Application Manual: https://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2017CFAApplicationManual.pdf
- CFA Workshop Schedule: https://regionalcouncils.ny.gov/genericcfa/2017-cfa-workshops